[Ibogaine] IBOGAINE DOOM & GLOOM!

Kevin Walker kevin at ibogainesa.co.za
Wed Jul 16 05:35:56 EDT 2008

Hi Simon,

As you have mentioned a protocol needs to be set up, and Howard's information certainly will be important and useful however this will also need to be edited and altered to meet with the requirements of the authorities locally, if one gets the opportunity of getting that far!

As the old story goes, they always have the best system in place.....(Joke) and are not willing to enter into anything new or listen to something else or more worthwhile. (Just like the 12 step program being around for years and never reviewed)
The issues however go beyond this, in terms of treatment and patient requirements, every facility will also need to be run in accordance to other departments, i.e. health, fire and social activities and based on the model of a small medical clinic / or public service / institution. Otherwise your doors will be closed and you will no longer be able to operate!

The problem is whether we have a protocol in place or not, Ibogaine would need to be accepted as a form of medication as apposed to a natural herb. Once any form of substance (medication) is given to a patient it becomes or is looked upon as a medication and therefore falls under the medical authorities.

The act clearly states that if you are in the business of drug treatment or treatment in general of patients, you facility needs to be registered !!

Kevin.

NHP / Dr Kevin Walker (Reg No: 6206429)

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note:
This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from exposure under applicable law.   If the reader
of this message is not the sole authorised recipient you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error
please destroy immediately. Whilst suitable precautions against virus
transmittal are taken by IBOGAINE AFRICAN RENAISSANCE (Pty)  Ltd (and associated companies) we
cannot accept any responsibility for viruses or their consequences.
12 Floria St
Edleen
Kempton Park
1619