[Ibogaine] IBOGAINE DOOM & GLOOM!

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 16 04:53:24 EDT 2008

Yea...shit! this is what I was warned about from the MEC so there has been a person make some formal action for them to respond to. I was informed last year that they were aware of the situation with ibogaine but were turning a blind eye to it; they would only investigate if there was a complaint or formal request; they know they have more to deal with than ibogaine clinics which keep to a standard of practice.
This brings me to the possibility that the current working clinics accept Howard guide to patient screening;treatment and after care as a standard of practice so we can start off on the right foot with safety protocol.

I will give you a call kevin. I know I have mentioned this but maybe it is some thing to also exclude people who do not comply with that standard of practice. There is going to have to be some control on ibogaine administration and I would rather be part of or suggest the way to go than conform to government regulations that know nothing of ibogaine.

All the best

Si'