[Ibogaine] heat

Leon MacDonald leonmac at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 13:33:49 EDT 2008

I never mentioned Fungus, Brad...

No, I am interested in extraction methods... perhaps to the point of a resin...

It is more flattering to think " I posses the truth" than to see the darkness all around. -Nietzsche-

 It is better to light a single candle than to curse all the darkness.

  If you ever thought that you were too small to make a difference... try sleeping in a room with a mosquito.