[Ibogaine] MK 801??

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Jul 15 13:56:56 EDT 2008

I mean, when the media lunacy surrounding heroin is going a bit full-on, I
find it's always worth remembering that the drug is actually just a very
powerful analgesic, a pain-killer basically. If someone gets addicted to a
painkiller like this then it's basically either because they can't repress
enough pain to stay functional, or they're carrying around so much they
can't function.

Nick