[Ibogaine] heat

Brad Hays bradleyheathhays at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 07:32:08 EDT 2008

psilo can to a degree survive heat as I've heard of people cooking them on
pizzas.  but did your shrooms ever put people in the ER from trips out their
head?  not proud of that but thats what happened.  I dried my equidorians
and B+ in a room temp desiccator and everyone flipped out their gord.  dry
any way you want.  I'm just saying you'll get more mileage from slow
drying.  oxidation is the true culprit and heat only speeds up that
process.  if you slow dry make sure to do a small test first.  mine were
over ten years ago and people are still talking about it

--
~~_/) ~~
http://www.maps.org