[Ibogaine] heat

Henk knehnav at xs4all.nl
Tue Jul 15 07:11:54 EDT 2008

Ayahuasca is cooked for many houres, so dmt does survive.
As for psilocibine, mushrooms cooked for quite a while, gives an active
tea, so it survives the cooking well.
Mescaline, the same story, San pedro is cooked in northern Peru for many
houres too, can be quite a powerful tea too.

With cooking the heat is never more than a 100 Celcius.
Heating for drying might be hotter than that, possibly than damage is
done to the molecule, but I don't know about that.

Henk

Henk