[Ibogaine] heat

Brad Hays bradleyheathhays at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 06:58:44 EDT 2008

That's not correct.  Psilocybin does not survive heat.  There is a huge
difference between drying slowly and drying with heat.  Don't know what the
popular culture says but practical experience has been my guide..  Stuff
dried with desiccant knocks people off their ass while heated drying gives
only a mediocre experience.  Not sure about DMT

--
~~_/) ~~
http://www.maps.org