[Ibogaine] heat

Charles Rossouw charles.rossouw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 02:23:39 EDT 2008

Hi Leon - as far as I'm aware, cooking is not good.  As with any organic
chemical, the substance has a shelf life, which depends on factors like
heat, impurities and humidity.  I haven't come across any studies to
determine stability yet, but there is definitely a limit to the amount of
heat (and duration of adverse conditions) you can apply before break-down of
the molecule, or reaction with other molecules will occur.

Regards

Charles

--
+27 71 687 0068