[Ibogaine] MK 801??

Sophia Depas mssmdepas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 23:54:49 EDT 2008

I did a study on heroin and it's safety issue before I was using, and
it proved to me how much the issue is not the drugs but our own
unresolved 'issues'. And I am quite sure that the 'powers that be'
must know this, but they use it to their financial advantage. And
simultaneously destroy peoples lives. When I first used H it was as a
pain killer, and I was assertively open about telling people the truth
about opiates. They LIE to doctors in med school and tell them you get
hooked first use. o    m   g........