[Ibogaine] Public Policy on Addiction and Politics of Self Medication

Nyc Labrets digitalcomponents at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 18:49:01 EDT 2008

Lush Rimjob has the best comedy show on teh AM radio since Bob & Ray went
off the air.

His #1 sponsor today is not 'Go To My PC' but a clinic for opiate
dependency.

What a knee-slapper, you can't make this shit up, yo.

~~Nyc

.

--
"Now, 75 years later in an abundant society where people have laptops, cell
phones, iPods, and minds like empty rooms, I still plod along with books."

"There aren't a lot of thing in this world that one can be sure of, but I do
know this; anytime you go by a church that's filled to the
rafters with people you can be sure that the vast majority of them haven't
read The Bible, because if they had, that church would be
nearly empty." Nyc Alberts 2006