[Ibogaine] MK 801??

Douglas Fraser doug_fraser at microcinema.com
Mon Jul 14 14:08:12 EDT 2008

Nick Sandberg wrote:

> [...]

it's also the one psychologically and perhaps physically addictive
psychedelic - it mucks about with the dopamine system to some extent and if
you are running away from your issues, K is very happy to let you.
fortunately it is not physically harmful like cocaine or crack...  or even
alcohol

roughly... it's the psychedelic equivalent of heroin.   heroin, as I
understand it, is a safe (what does 'safe' mean?) drug as long as you have
a quality supply - lots of addicts on wall street, or so I'm told....

doug