[Ibogaine] Bwiti Tribe On Staten Island Yesterday & Msg 4 Mr. Lotsof

Nyc Labrets digitalcomponents at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 06:10:08 EDT 2008

How using the drum to communicate with your ancestors is explained in this
clip I shot here on Staten Island by the ferry terminal yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC-9ITqNu80

It was part of this event:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dustindewynde/2665283747/in/set-72157606147744156/

Full Set is here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dustindewynde/sets/72157606147744156/

Howard, sorry I didn't call your office this weekend to invite you to this
yrs Seeley Bash on Harvard Avenue. Don't know if you've heard the news but
May Seeley passed earlier this past spring and her kids outdid themselves in
throwing the party in her memory.

Don't know if you know our newest Democratic State Senator, Matt Titone, but
he was there and if you hadn't already met I'd a loved to have gotten you
two together so you could let him know about your Ibogaine work.

party pics and vid are here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dustindewynde/sets/72157606146589775/

~~Nyc

--
"Now, 75 years later in an abundant society where people have laptops, cell
phones, iPods, and minds like empty rooms, I still plod along with books."