[Ibogaine] effects of boosters!

Matthew Zielinski masterhermesbathory at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 20:38:24 EDT 2008

Well the most interesting aspect of the booster effects is the elmienation
of cravings.  I m still suprised how it works.

My thinking process is clearer, sharper, more rational, more in the moment.
I have that meditataive state of mind where I feel my counciousnes is
floating in the air and I look at the world through this deep all knowing
councious undesrtanding.

need less sleep but feel more powerfull and more refreshed

an excellent libido booster!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace!