[Ibogaine] boosters!

Matthew Zielinski masterhermesbathory at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 20:30:32 EDT 2008

Hi Matt

I think it was 3 weeks ago when I did the first booster.  Since that time
the cravings were completly elimenated.  The reason for this booster was to
help me cope with a very intense weekend.  I had a going away party and a
wedding to attend and I knew temptations would be all around me so I didnt
want to chance it ;-))

;-)

Matt