[Ibogaine] Sophie

Sophia Depas mssmdepas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 17:48:59 EDT 2008

I have only just found this e-mail! Wow, so sorry. I wasn't ignoring
you. And I'm thinking u may not have had mine ,cuz it came to
me...,I'll try again but I'm also trying tom leave the house 1st x 3
sdaqys sorry bad typing
wutz Rocky no please? The don't let soph move forward demons are
active big time but I won't let them (this x)
xxlove and happiness for all anbd forever (HAH)