[Ibogaine] boosters!

Matthew Zielinski mattzielinski at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 13 13:02:28 EDT 2008

I took another booster few days ago and again the cravings are completly elimenated.  Its very interesting how big of an impact it has on my way of veiwing situations and rationlizing events.

this time i took a t'spoon and a half  of Iboga courtesy of Simon.  I have to say that his rootbark is very potent and extremely powerfull.  I sampled the rootbark from 3 different sources and this is definetly the strongest --

Thanks brother for your help and your generous offer!

So back in alignment once again!!

Matt