[Ibogaine] MK 801??

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 13 05:02:03 EDT 2008

A friend of my wife apparently developed quite a Ketamine problem. According to her he had to shoot up repeatedly otherwise he experienced withdrawal in the form of intense stomach cramping etc. I will ask her again and see if I can add anything.
Ket. was quite popular and easy to get hold of here for some time; I remember the objective being to underdose so you remember the experience; but I would not be all that knowledgeable as we (myself and a friend) only went through a couple of vials. I never really got into it but there were quite a few people I know who did but not to the extent the friend of my wife did.