[Ibogaine] MK 801??

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jul 13 04:19:09 EDT 2008

Well, to be honest, I don't know of the dose level, per kilo bodyweight, for
kids or whether it's a lot less than adults take recreationally. So I
couldn't be sure how safe it is. Ketamine addiction is increasingly
recognized also. I don't know so much about it but I think it's not such a
physical addiction but more a desire to get away from the body and maybe
feelings.

Nick

  _____