[Ibogaine] MK 801??

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jul 12 15:10:10 EDT 2008

Despite many media stories to the contrary, ketamine is usually regarded as
one of the safest drugs around. They give it to babies requiring operations,
if I recall. It's a dissociative anaesthetic. There's a guy in London called
Dr Karl Jansen who wrote a book on it and quite a few articles. Of course,
if you collapse on the floor at parties after taking it then you can get
trampled on.

Nick