[Ibogaine] (OT!!!) Fw: radical robot party- JULY 16- SUPERNESS

Preston Peet prestonpeet at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 12 12:49:03 EDT 2008

Hi all,
To those living in the NYC area, my ex, V, throws a monthly party, each one geared towards a specific style of music, this months being chip-set music, bands that use 8-bit samplings an the like. Therefore, anyone in the Williamsburg area next Wednesday night might find this a much needed distraction from whatever ailes you, and will be simply flat out fun.
Hope to see some of you there, and please don't hesitate to introduse yourselves. The dj will know who I am if you not yet know me by sight so ask her if you can't find me.
This should very a really fun, a night of unique and unsusual music and performances, so I hope to see some of you there,
Peace, love and lotof sex,
Preston