[Ibogaine] Pen-pal appeal

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 09:19:12 EDT 2008

         Scott, does that mean we can't send any books at all? I've
benn in jail before and I was always allowed to receive books. I would
have gone nuts without books in jail, believe me. I averaged about a
novel every two days, sometimes faster. I had a book on Timothy Leary
that got passed around from inmate to guard for about a month. Close
to the duration of my visit there.

         Although I would feel weird about it, I'll send  a letter to
this guy. He's one of us so I guess I should have a few things to say
to him.

         Peace Love and Correspondance
               Randy