[Ibogaine] Vancouver’s “four pillars” drug policy

DC in AZ dcollier9 at cox.net
Sat Jul 12 08:47:28 EDT 2008

do they have rx's in vancouver for , say, h#4, h#50, or h#2 for at work ? smile. maybe someone in bc can hit up some doctors and provide what the options are, and if they are as good as in the UK, where they provide h cigs, and about whatever your pleasure, all thru rx, real harm reduction technology for 2008.
glad you guys found the ref. you cant miss out on these big things flying by, ya'know.
Donzo