[Ibogaine] Dana and Sara

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 12 05:07:20 EDT 2008

Simon and Broc, both of you have shown you are too stoned to be reading anything right now, go to dana beal's corner ;)

Dana and Sara would the two of you please somehow deal with each other? Sara I think you're an amazing healer and have been reading your words for alot of my life, I do think alot of what you say may be true, dana throws away a lot of money. I also truly think that sending people private email off list about Dana isn't the way to resolve it. I hear you, I'm listening but I don't think that all of mindvox is some conspiricy that protects dana and makes the world see everything his way. I do think Dana and Patrick are friends and all, I do think Dana has helped a lot of people here, so have you. I really wish you'd both talk to each other, Please?

.:vector:.