[Ibogaine] Pen-pal appeal

j0n at just-say-know.org j0n at just-say-know.org
Fri Jul 11 10:47:39 EDT 2008

that's not an uncommon sentence length for LSD distribution in the US.

    * Trafficking 1-9 grams mixture:
          o First Offense
                + Not less than 5 yrs, and not more than 40 yrs.
                + If death or serious injury results, not less than 20
years or more than life.
                + Fine not to exceed $2 million.
          o Second Offense
                + Not less than 10 yrs, and not more than life.
                + If death or serious injury results, life imprisonment.
                + Fine not to exceed $4 million
    * Trafficking 10 grams or more mixture:
          o First Offense
                + Not less than 10 yrs, and not more than life in prison.
                + If death or serious injury results, life imprisonment.
                + Fine not to exceed $4 million.
          o Second Offense
                + Not less than 20 yrs, and not more than life.
                + If death or serious injury results, life imprisonment.
                + Fine of not more than $8 million.
          o More than Two Prior Offenses: Life in Prison

retarted, innit?