[Ibogaine] Pen-pal appeal

Scott Doran doranman2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 10:28:59 EDT 2008

All I know is that it was over 3,000 hits of acid, so he was probably
charged with intent to sell. There was also the issue of the so called
friend who testified against him, but I don't know how it impacted upon his
case. I gather he may have had limited resources, so he may have had a
public defender, but I don't know. I have received a couple of letters and
learn a little more with each one. Mostly we have focused on where things
are at now and the future. At first I have just let him share what he is
inclined to share, but I have found him to not be sensitive about his
history and can inquire regarding those details more in the future. He did
disclose in the most recent letter that he had been busted for pot seeds
inadvertently in his possession. Considering his deadhead lifestyle I
wouldn't be surprised if there were other incidents. He reported he is
getting considerable time off for good behavior. His girlfriend has hung in
there for him which has helped a lot. He will be overjoyed to hear from
anyone on this list. I know it will help him set his sights upon his release
and to not relapse. Maybe it's for the best that I don't have all the
answers so that Joe has the chance to speak for himself. To my pleasure, the
guards who read his mail have not censored anything expressed, so just about
anything can be shared, but I try to bear in mind that others are reading
the letters.
Scott