[Ibogaine] Pen-pal appeal

DC in AZ dcollier9 at cox.net
Fri Jul 11 10:23:39 EDT 2008

must have been large quantity, where they 'proved' intent to sell ? otherwise its only probation for 1st 3 times
for possession of any drug (except xtalmeth) here in az. probably was long ago too. someone lawyer ought
to file something for a relook at the punishment and get it reduced now, maybe that was 20+ yrs ago...
Donzo