[Ibogaine] Pen-pal appeal

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 11 09:19:39 EDT 2008

Was it a third strike or some thing to that effect as to why the sentence was so tough; or was it lack of legal funding? It seems a bit harsh to say the least to hand down the same sentence as for manslaughter or even murder! Fucked up is an understatement. For all those people in prison for drug offenses.