[Ibogaine] Pen-pal appeal

jakob dlouhy jakobdlouhy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 09:07:18 EDT 2008

I have passed on your letter to couple of friends that maybe interested. Can
you tell us more about the charges and what he got convicted for? We live in
sweden and even though we have very similar laws and regulations concerning
drugs here as well you wouldnt get 30 years (we have maximum penalty in
prison 10 years, but the fucked up thing is that you will get a much harsher
punishemt for 2 kilos of hashish than if you commit rape on a kid, murder or
assault. New numbers out recently also show that the police and courts
concentrate 54 percent(!) of their total amount of convicted individuals to
drugrelated charges). LSD is seen as very harsh here as well though.

Can you still be convicted for "conspiracy to overthrow the government" if
you are caught with a bigger amount of LSD in the US?

I hate this drug war. No victim, no crime. Its a SELF-EVIDENT TRUTH! ;)

Jakob
Sweden