[Ibogaine] Pen-pal appeal

Patrick Corbin corbin0281 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 04:06:07 EDT 2008

Thats cool of you! I just got out of prison after 4 years and I would have
loved it if someone would have done something like this for me.. I vowed to
stay clean as well when i got out and stayed clean the whole time I was in
even though there was heroin in there cheaper than i could get it in the
free world!!! Unfortunately I relapsed after 4 months of being free even
though I was completely adamant about staying clean and I am still in my
addiction now...But I will definately write Joe a support letter and tell
him about my experience.. who knows....it might help him by letting him
avoid my mistakes!
                =Live Wrong and Perspire=
                                     Patrick