[Ibogaine] MK 801??

Sophia Depas mssmdepas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 21:46:25 EDT 2008

My ex used to be 9in a band in the UK with a guy called Steve a la vac
who did the first degree in UK in harmonica...I think he toured in the
USA once.
My son's learning guitar and wants a teacher...any offers?
I would love to just DO something! anything, I'm bored of my own
company, and 'the teens'. They're not as bad as I was though!
I want to start playing an instrument again. I haven't since school
but...I could learn. Last thing was violin.
Anytime, I have no schedule

soph