[Ibogaine] shroomin'

Melanie Gutierrez gutierrezmelanie at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 18:44:12 EDT 2008

Speaking of peace love and destruction.
The sunrise in Douglas where i work overlooking the town and agua prieta
through a valley, are the most amazing I've ever seen of a sunrise in
Arizona.
Then.  AP as its called, is under a pretty big drug war right now, which
continues.  Which is why I pour my heart out to all to send positive
vibratory energy to our country's government (I send to others too).  I know
its hard, the war on drugs in Mexico is different than the war on drugs in
the US.
http://www.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUSN17454003  (07)
http://www.usatoday.com/printedition/news/20070302/a_mexico02.art.htm (couple
weeks ago)
It was a small but violent.  What I saw of it was sick.
I thanked the universe then that Dana wasn't there.