[Ibogaine] 4 months clean

Preston Peet prestonpeet at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 17:28:51 EDT 2008

I'm really proud of and happy for you Matthew.
Congratulations on sticking to your guns as you apparently have been doing.
Of course, this message probably won't reach this list, as my yahoo account seems to have decied that Mindvox doesn't exist in terms of me being able to post to it (as I am obviously getting the list mail), so let's see what happens with this attempt.
Peace and respect.
Preston