[Ibogaine] MK 801??

Luke Christoffersen luke.christoffersen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 15:16:06 EDT 2008

I used to get ghb in the fitness supplement shops about 10 years ago.
The bodybuilders used it because it was supposed to increase growth
hormone production. I read about people ending in hospital or dying
from it but I used to take loads of it and still drink a bottle of
whiskey too and a truck load of beers. was prob dangerous but the
ephedrine used to keep me alert. Though there was one time I ended up
bouncing off the walls in the pub and had to leave drenched in sweat,
was zig zagging down the street from one side to the other. i'm sure
alot of things happened I can't remember from the stuff. Glad those
days are over but they were fun.
Luke