[Ibogaine] MK 801??

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 14:47:19 EDT 2008

      I'll tell ya what Sophie, one of these days I'm gonna come down to the
city and rip it up with some of my new stuff I've written at Dana's. Kinda
blues, but funky and it rocks some. I just have to find a guitar player to
play with me so's I can play the harmonica the way I want to. You just can't
rip it hard when you have a harp in one of doze neck racks.

          Somebody PLEASE.........come outta the woodwork and play some
guitar with me.

              Peace Love and Blues Licks
                Randy
             Biscuitboy Blues

          PS          Dana is cool with it...........maybe on a Friday or
Saturday night?????