[Ibogaine] MK 801??

Sophia Depas mssmdepas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 13:50:10 EDT 2008

Is the Yippee cafe east or west?

And isn't ketamine the one  that was rumoured to be a elephant
tranquilizer or something?
Cuz if so,if it is the tranqi type thing... When I was into the club
thing and what came with like E etc,oh no! I just remembered it's GHB
I am thinking of, I THINK... now I've started I'll tell y'all
anyway...

I had a mate from SA originally who was a vet in Cambridger where I
was partying at the time.  He told me that the so called horse or
elephant tranquillizer was in fact just that, and was also used on
humans including new born basbies, as a premed for full anaesthesia
(sp?) operations. His info shared to explain it was in his opinion one
of the safer hallucinigetics available to consume. I wish I could
remember which it was..,First time I (knowingly) took GHB I woke up in
the ER having my clothes removed and I first thoiught was that my date
changed his mind about not wanting have sex with me..and then I opened
an eye when I became quickly aware that 'he' was getting help! Last I
knew we were snogging outside the then Kingston Arms. GHB was legal to
buy in sex shops in the UK until 10 or 15 yrs ago I believe.You know I
think it was ketamine that was the pre-med for animalsd and humans
alike...not GHB. Apparently tyhere is a fine line between  'high' and
coma with G and it was popular in the gay community to use with sex in
san fran . I dunno.They recommended in UK that one put initials in ink
on hand cuz they don't know what ur on so they think you've od on H..I
knew a girl who as soon as leaving hospital she went and got more!
First time I had it it wasslipped in my drink and all the girls
present in a club in Newmkt. God my memory isn't as good as I thought.
and I can't spell as well. I guess I gotta read more.

Have a nice day Everyone! Anything happening tonight at Yippee place?

Love and Happiness
                             Sophie