[Ibogaine] MK 801??

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 13:06:50 EDT 2008

         Thanx yall, I'm not lookin' to do any of this stuff or anything, I
was just curious. It's pretty rare when I come across a drug I have heard
nothing about before. It doesn't sound like anything I would want to do
anyway. I think I'll leave the research of new drugs like these to young
un's like Preston and Marc. Remember boys, start small and work
up.......................Yeeeee Haaaaa.

             Peace Love and Research
                  Randy