[Ibogaine] 4 months clean

Sophia Depas mssmdepas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 12:42:00 EDT 2008

That's so great, I can't wait until I am in your position and telling
everyone about it!
Where and how did you do it?  I am just working out how glad I am I
did it last summer even though it obviously was not nearly enough cuz
I was sick (in retrospect) and I was bored shitless and miserable.  So
I want to do it properly now.

I went to Mexico to Clare's place and I would like to go
elsewhere...Any ideas anyone? I am about to call Rocky and see how
much it is. I loved the testimonials on Youtube (awakening in the
dream).

love sophie

and congrats!