[Ibogaine] Hello all ...Question Please

j0n at just-say-know.org j0n at just-say-know.org
Tue Jul 8 22:25:19 EDT 2008

Taking opiates for an extended period of time doesn't stop your body from
making endorphins, but it can decrease your sensitivity to them.
basically, your body makes more opioid receptors if you're steadily
exposed to opiates for a prolonged period of time, and that makes opioids
(whether drugs or opioids made by your body) less effective. hence,
tolerance.

i've heard of other people chronically on pain meds who use ibogaine from
time to time to keep their tolerance down. that might be something for you
to look into.