[Ibogaine] Hello all ...Question Please

Albert T. Mason III ted at masonenterprises.com
Tue Jul 8 21:42:51 EDT 2008

Simon,

Thanks for your answer, and yes the pain meds help but my bigger concern is if I go back to taking
Oxy at lower dosages and without the benzo’s … that the endorphins will be blocked as they have been and
then the only way to get them working again would be to do Ibogaine and get it reset.

I just want the endorphins to work now and hopefully that helps with my pain.

But don’t think endorphins can get produced if I am taking an opiate????

Thoughts? anyone

Ted