[Ibogaine] does the list exist anymore

Patrick K. Kroupa digital at phantom.com
Tue Jul 8 19:08:52 EDT 2008

On Jul 8, 2008, at 6:53 PM, Dave Brockman wrote:

> It was down for about 3 days, then one more day. You can check what's
> happening, like if your email isn't working, but the rest of the list
> is, by going to the url-

[...]

> List update-
>
> http://www.mindvox.com/pipermail/ibogaine/2008-July/004171.html

Actually, there's a slight amendment to this ^^^, which happens 'bout
an hour after writing that: we recompiled a buncha libs from 32bit
over to 64bit; including a lotta shit mailman needs in order to run.
So there's about 13 hours when none of the lists actually existed, and
anything sent at 'em, would've just bounced back to you, and never
made it here.

Since the actual goal of the Ibogaine List, is for everybody who signs
in, to be spontaneously healed -- and, we haven't quite attained that
yet -- so, if your message that never made it, was filled with
Absolute Compressed Wisdom and Light, which would bring us Much Closer
to the Ultimate Goal; then plz like hit resend.  Thank you.

Patrick

Department of Bioassays / University of Little Cuba