[Ibogaine] Hello all ...Question Please

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 8 06:44:31 EDT 2008

Welcome to the world of the addict; thats how people treat you.
Just because you are drug free does not make a difference; well not that much with regard to dose. A booster size dose will not be enough; you would need slightly less than some one on opiates though. Still you have the pain issue though and whats the point avoiding pain meds if you really need them?