[Ibogaine] Hello all ...Question Please

Albert T. Mason III ted at masonenterprises.com
Mon Jul 7 23:48:17 EDT 2008

I had been researching Ibogaine for two years now.

I was diagnosed with rheumatoid Arthritis 15 years ago and had lead a very
propductive life
up until about a year ago. I was on all the standard medicines for my
disease and around 7 years
ago was put on Oxycontin for the pain of some joint damage that was
occurring that later required surgery.

Woke up a year ago and noticed an increase need for more Oxy and went up to
a level of 80 mg a day.

Off course developed sleeping issues and followed the Oxy with temezepam 60
mg a night.

Then one day a year ago I ran out of the Oxy one day prior to my script and
had sever withdrawal symptoms.

That day started a devastating chain of events. I went in and told my doctor
who had been prescribing all my meds
and immediately she wanted to pass me off to a pain management doc and
treated me like a leper!!!!

I was compliant and angry that what the doctors told me was a great drug and
encouraged me to take 6 years earlier
(and it helped greatly with the pain) now, it was taboo and I was some kind
of bad person for taking it????

So, Let the pain doc talk me into Suboxone, and that shit made me crazy and
I could not sleep for days
and it did not help with pain. So, Went back to my rhematologist after 4
months and got back on all previous medication.

All this time Ibogaine was in my mind but the hurdles to jump thru were
expensive and time consuming.

So, I thought, Hell, I am not on Heroin or really high dosages of Oxy, so I
checked myself into a Detox unit.

OMG what a freaking mistake that was. Yes, I am off of Benzo's (Temezepam)
and Oxy, but I still have Arthritis
and pain.

However, while in Detox. the first 5 days were the worse experience of my
life. Treated like shit and my body and mind
freaked me out for the first few days. This Detox unit was "tough love" no
sugar, no caiffend, no coffee, nothing.

But I did have a clear insight while in the throws of the worse of it. I saw
these glimpses of myself, feelings of guilt, shame, unworthiness
and anger at the drug companies and doctors that I was in this state. So,
something inside of me said, IBOGAINE is said to help
one address those psycho elements buried inside that Detox just reveals to
yourself.

So, my question is this, since I am detoxed off the meds, do you guys and
gals think that a Ibo session would benefit and since there is
now no DETOX ELEMENT to my situation, what dosage would be needed to achieve
a therapeutic cleansing and resetting of chemicals
in my brain that Oxy and Benzo's have effected after my years of use. I just
have a sense that the real biological damage of opiates and benzo's
will not correct for a long time and that Ibogaine could correct it fast and
help alleviate my suffering . because I am still very depressed and
I remember the old me . a fantastic, strong mind, never depressed and now I
have a lack of will to live.

Any advice? Would just a booster dose help me to reset body chemistry to
pre-addictive state?

Thanks,

Ted