[Ibogaine] Concerning that Patrick guy about Parole.... and Not being able to leave the country

Patrick Corbin corbin0281 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 17:41:27 EDT 2008

Dude that is fucked up ...I am not a narc...Money is not a problem for me
because I own 3 landscaping businesses and I have plenty of family
money...but what I am saying is that I am willing to spend any amount of
money to kick this habit!!! I;ve spent Thousands of dollars already on
various treatments and if ibo is the cure than no amount is to much...that
is what i am saying...That is messed up how every one is so egotistical here
that when I come sincerely asking for help putting my future in the hands of
strangers who are supposedly here to help people..you call me names and make
fun of me...Thank You I really do need help though so if anyone can please
help me I will be forever greatful