[Ibogaine] HELP!!!

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 7 09:03:08 EDT 2008

How many times must I answer you with a solution to stop you repeating the same post. I have answered you privately and on line explaining there are always options but you dont seem all that serious since you have not replied to one single mail of mine and I would guess others too; so if there is some ulterior motive forget it otherwise you have your answer.
Thanks.