[Ibogaine] shroomin'

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 08:06:28 EDT 2008

        Hey DC, don't do windowpane while driving down Speedway towards the
desert. Wait till you get out at the foot of the mountains, build a fire (if
allowed) and then do it. Ahhh Tucson, what a great place to be. I love
airplanes so it's cool to watch 'em come in. What aint cool is wondering
what they are training for out in the desert like that. That air museum is
the best military museum in the US. Has to be. Then you got the bone yard
out there. All those A 10 wrapped up and waiting to be refurbished. Tucson
has such beauty surrounding it, and then such destruction waiting to be
unleashed.

         Peace Love and Purple and Orange Sunsets
              Randy