[Ibogaine] HELP!!!

Patrick Corbin corbin0281 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 04:46:36 EDT 2008

I have already talked to Dr. Mash personally, she was very helpful, but my
problem is i Am ON PAROLE! I cannot go to mexico or the UK or Canada or
anywhere else out of the country or else I would already be there! I need
help and I have tried everything except ibo...and I ave had dreams that this
is the answer,,,Can anyone help???