[Ibogaine] MK 801??

j0n at just-say-know.org j0n at just-say-know.org
Sat Jul 5 19:12:14 EDT 2008

i don't know if there are any documented cases of its use by humans...
it's pretty much used exclusively for animal and culture based
experiments.

but hypothetically it should have somewhat similar effects to PCP, but
with a greater incidence of adverse effects... loss of coordination,
anxiety and paranoia, psychosis, respiratory depression, hypotension,
seizures, death, etc.