[Ibogaine] shroomin'

DC in AZ dcollier9 at cox.net
Sat Jul 5 21:57:06 EDT 2008

shrooms were always good in tucson, fresh or dried, prefer dried.
but illinois mescaline is good too, the purple anyway (shines clear crystal
under a black lite)
but always with take these with mj to greatly enhance the colors for a
smaller dose, same as with blotter, microdots, or windowpane.
dont do it alone, or with someone you are likely to argue with (a spouse,
smile ?)
dont do much alcohol with it, and no smack with it either, unless you want
to blast off the earth.
and dont do it if yur unstable, you know who you are. know what yur doin ok.
to the moon alice...
Donzo