[Ibogaine] Concerning that Patrick guy about Parole.... and Not being able to leave the country

Albert T. Mason III ted at masonenterprises.com
Sat Jul 5 21:39:59 EDT 2008

Hey Howard,

I emailed that guy and told him I don't think anyone on the list wants to
implicate themselves
in facilitating an Illegal meeting with a person in the U.S. for Ibo ...LOL

It is as if the guy is trying to bait some fool in by saying "money is no
object", "I have more than I can spend"
... Just tell me where to go to get that illegal treatment....

What are we missing????? ... pretty obvious to me .... sounds like a Narc
...LOL

Ted