[Ibogaine] HELP!!!

Albert T. Mason III ted at masonenterprises.com
Sat Jul 5 20:10:28 EDT 2008

Patrick, Call Dr. Deborah Mash at the University of Miami.

She is a Neurologist and has extensive knowledge on Ibogaine.

Plus she is the only person who ever did clinical trials with 276 people on
the Island of St. Kitts.
She has a clinic in cancun that follows her protocol and she oversees it to
my knowledge.

There are medical doctors on staff to monitor you and you are screened for
safety.

Also, there are many other places in Mexico and UK etc. that have very good
reputations and protocols.

I Begin again, where Rocky and his companion work also has a good reputation
from what I have heard, but do
research. Dr. Mash is a doctor and has you hooked up and monitored . and I
believe she is a good choice.

Best,

ATM